- Added Mallard based help for GNOME Terminal which was merged to master.
- Participated in the Docs Sprint at Brno, CZ remotely :)
- Added Mallard based help for GNOME Dictionary.
- With help from my mentor (Kittykat) I was able to rebase and merge a branch to master and thus levelled up from Git basic user to Git intermediate!
- Put together a recommended workflow practices for newbie interns in documentation.
- Contributed to gedit help pages and the work was merged to master.
- Started working on Rhythmbox help pages
- Filed and solved random bugs.
- To help newbie interns in India have a full picture of the visa application before they apply for one in order to attend a GNOME related event, I wrote Visa Help. It's currently in talks to be included for a book that Flossmanuals.net wants to write as part of their book sprint.
After internship plans:
- Tie up loose ends in Terminal and Dictionary help by finishing stubbed and adding new pages as required.
- Work on Rhythmbox and gedit help pages.
- Write a thesis to clinch my Master's degree in the final semester at college, Mallard Vs Sphinx - a study from ground up ;)
- Work on arbitrary solving bugs in GNOME User and developer guide (Solving bugs gives me instant shots of happiness!)
- Help a classmate (who's very enthusiastic about all the stuff I did so far) learn Gnu/Linux, GNOME and apply for the OPW round 6!
- Compete for GSOC 2013.
- Cross my fingers for GHC Call for participation result on May 17th!